Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Survival Kit, 3 Day
- Item # 9A801
- Mfr. Model # 81001
- UNSPSC # 53131616
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.15 lbs.
- Item Survival Kit
- Height 13"
- Length 17"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Includes (1) Face Mask Respirator, (1) Thermal Blanket, (1) Poncho, (1 Pair) Vinyl Gloves, (2) 20 Hr. Body Warmers, (1) Metal Whistle with Lanyard, (1) AM/FM Radio with Batteries, (1) Flash Light with Batteries, (2) 12 Hr. Light Sticks, (10) 4 Oz. Water Pouches
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Bandages (879)
- Portable First Aid Kits (515)
- Antibiotic Ointment (254)
- Emergency Preparedness First Aid Kits (116)
- Emergency Response Trauma Kits (87)
- Emergency Kits (69)
- Survival Gear (62)
- Survival Kits (62)
- Disaster Survival Kits (54)
- Survival Tools (53)
- Medicated Skin Ointment (23)
- FEMA First Aid Kits (16)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.