Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Bollard, Removable, 4-1/2", Yellow
- Item # 9FDP9
- Mfr. Model # HPRO-RF-36-42-4
- UNSPSC # 24101809
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 101.0 lbs.
- Item Bollard
- Bollard Function Removable
- Lighted No
- Locking System None
- Outside Dia. 4-1/2"
- Cap Shape None
- Overall Height 42"
- Material Steel
- Color Yellow
- Overall Length 39-1/2"
- Mounting Surface Hard Surface
- Finished Height 42"
- Net Weight 88 lb.
- Wall Thickness .120"
- Impact Resistance 4000 lb. @ 4 mph
- Finish Powder Coated
- Bollard Shape Round U- Shape
- Installation Depth 0" - surface mount
- Mounting Dimension (8) 9/16" dia. HOLES
- Mounting Plate Dimensions 8" x 8"
- Number of Mounting Holes 8
- Includes (4) Pre-Drilled Base Mounting Holes
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 2WJJ5GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $296.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.