Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
12VDC Small Engine Starter Motor, 2-5/16" Bolt Center, Number of Mounting Holes: 2, Number of Teeth:14
- Item # 5PFY1
- Mfr. Model # 5PFY1
- UNSPSC # 26101603
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.45 lbs.
- Item Small Engine Starter Motor
- Motor Type Small Engine
- Fits Briggs & Stratton Single Cylinder Engines
- Fits Engine Model Series 212707, 212907, 214707, 214907, 215707, 215807, 215907, 216907, 217707, 217807, 217907, 219702, 219707, 219807, 219907, 21A707, 21A807, 21A902, 21A907, 21A972, 21A977, 21B707, 21B807, 21B902, 21B907, 21B972, 21B977, 280H07, 280J07, 281H07, 282H07, 283702, 283707, 283H07, 284702, 284707
- Direct Replacement For: 693351 and 693552
- Voltage 12VDC
- Rotation Opposite Gear End CCW
- Number of Teeth 14
- Number of Mounting Holes 2
- Bolt Center 2-5/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Engine Starters (65)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.