Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Spill Kit, Cardboard Box, 2 gal., Universal
- Item # 9CFJ9
- Mfr. Model # 9CFJ9
- UNSPSC # 47131905
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.9 lbs.
- ItemSpill Kit
- Container TypeCardboard Box
- Volume Absorbed Per Pkg.2 gal.
- Fluids AbsorbedUniversal/Maintenance
- Includes(6) Pillows, (2) 12 x 14 In. Kimtex Wipes, (1) Pair of Nitrile Gloves (Size 10), (24) Content Tags, (1) 17 X 30 In. Disposal Bag, (1) 4 In. Red Vinyl Twist Tie, (1) Pair of Silvershield Gloves (Size L), (1) Warning Label, (1) Pocket Spill Response Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Product is an absorbent spill kit. Universal sorbent that can absorb both petroleum and water based liquids, Can absorb most chemicals EXCEPT for aggressive chemicals such as hydrazine, sulfuric acid, hydrofluoric acid and similar. Technical specification for product lists 2 gallon absorption capacity for kit.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.