Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Biohazard Spill Kit, Pull String Bag, Red
- Item # 3ZDW1
- Mfr. Model # 3ZDW1
- UNSPSC # 47131905
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Item Biohazard Spill Kit
- Container Type Pull String Bag
- Container Size 15"
- Color Red
- Includes (1) Pair Exam Gloves, (1) Pick Up Powder(tm), (1) Super Scooper(tm) Spatula, (1) E.Z. Zip(tm) Bag, (1) BZK Towelette, (1) Sani-Cloth(R) Germicidal Cleanser, (3) Paper Towels, (1) Trash Bag with Tie, (1) Red Disposable Bag with Biohazard Warning and Ties, (1) Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Spill Control Absorbents (2098)
- Spill Control Sorbents (2094)
- Disposable Gloves (1078)
- Boot/Shoe Covers (225)
- Vinyl Gloves (135)
- Biohazard Bags (125)
- Shoe Covers (123)
- Bio Hazard Bags (122)
- Bodily Fluid Spill Control Kits (63)
- Biohazard Spill Kits (59)
- Hazardous Material Bags (51)
- Bodily Fluid Cleanup First Aid Kits (30)
- Biohazard Kits (23)
- Emergency Response PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Kits (10)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.