Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Spill Kit, Acids Caustics Solvents
- Item # 3TYT1
- Mfr. Model # 3TYT1
- UNSPSC # 47131905
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 23.95 lbs.
- ItemMulti-Purpose Neutralizer Kit
- NeutralizesAcids, Caustics, Solvents
- Container TypeShaker Bottle
- Includes(2) Each of Acid Neutralizer, Caustic Neutralizer and Solvent Adsorbent
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Spill Control Absorbents (2041)
- Spill Control Sorbents (2037)
- Sorbent Pads (963)
- Spill Control Absorbent Pads (953)
- Sorbent Spill Control Kits (541)
- Sorbent Socks/Dikes (482)
- Soc Sorbents (167)
- Hazardous Material Neutralizers (130)
- Chemical Neutralizers (122)
- Acid Neutralizers (79)
- Hazardous Material Spill Kits (53)
- Hazardous Material Spill Control Kits (39)
- Base Neutralizers (32)
- Neutralizer Spill Control Kits (10)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.