Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Sorting Table Center, 60x30x76"H, w/doors
- Item # 11U530
- Mfr. Model # UTIL0021
- UNSPSC # 56101715
- Catalog Page # 2108
- Shipping Weight 260.0 lbs.
- ItemSorting Table Center w/Doors
- Number of Compartments50
- Height76" to 84"
- Load Capacity500 lb.
- Tabletop ColorSpeckled Gray
- Tabletop MaterialSteel and Laminate
- Frame ColorSlate Gray
- Frame MaterialSteel
- Includes(2) Doors, (2) Shelves, (2) Grommets, Leveling Glides, (1) Riser, (20) Shelf Inserts, (1) Sorter Cabinet
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionGREENGUARD Certified
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Has AFUE Rating 85% or Greater
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.