Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sorter, 25 Pockets, 60"Wx14"Dx16"H
- Item # 11U526
- Mfr. Model # UTSA60-GRY
- UNSPSC # 56101715
- Catalog Page # 2108
- Shipping Weight 80.0 lbs.
- Item Adjustable Sorter
- Number of Compartments 25
- Height 16"
- Width 60"
- Depth 14"
- Load Capacity 250 lb.
- Tabletop Color Slate Gray
- Tabletop Material Steel and Laminate
- Frame Color Slate Gray
- Frame Material Steel
- For Use With Mfr. Nos. UTSTS6030-GRY, UTSTE6030-GRY, UTRA60-GRY
- Includes 20 Adjustable Shelf Inserts
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Has AFUE Rating 85% or Greater
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This Sorter Module can be stacked with other Sorters or the Riser (a separate end model). Modules can be stacked up to three high- using three Sorters, or two Sorters and one Riser. To fasten the Modules together, use the (2) Screws enclosed with each Sorter. Fasten as shown, screwing up from the Lower Module into the upper Module.Tighten both screws.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.