Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Slotted Shim Asst, SS, 2 x 2 In, 80 PC
- Item # 36D713
- Mfr. Model # 36D713
- UNSPSC # 31231402
- Catalog Page # 3092
- Shipping Weight 1.6 lbs.
- ItemSlotted Shim Kit
- TypeWith Tab
- Material302/304 Stainless Steel
- TemperFull Hard for 302 SS and Annealed for 304 SS
- Thickness (In.)0.001, 0.003, 0.005, 0.010, 0.015, 0.020, 0.025, and 0.075
- Thickness (mm)0.025-1.91
- Thickness Tolerance+/-0.00008" to +/-0.002"
- Slot Width5/8"
- Slot Depth1-15/16"
- Tab Height5/8"
- Tab Width1-1/2"
- Bolt Size1/4" - 5/8"
- ColorSilver Metal
- Tensile Strength (PSI)185,000 P.S.I. (MIN) for 302SS & 75,000 P.S.I. (MIN) for 304SS
- Rockwell HardnessRC 35-45 for .001" -.025" & RB 80-90 for .050"
- ResistsRust and Corrosion
- ApplicationUsed For Alignment, Leveling and Spacing of Pumps, Motors, Compressors, Generators And Other Plant Machinery
- Package Quantity80
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.