Skatewheel Conveyor, Portable, 12 Ft
- Item # 13D474
- Mfr. Model # 13D474
- UNSPSC # 24101709
- Catalog Page # 1492
- Shipping Weight 159.5 lbs.
- ItemSkatewheel Conveyor
- Section DescriptionExpandable, Portable
- Between Frame (In.)29-1/4
- Overall Width (In.)37-7/16
- Width (In.)29-1/4
- Bed Width (In.)31-7/16
- Bed MaterialPolyolefin Skatewheels
- Bed Length (Ft.)36 to 144
- Max. Length (Ft.)12
- Min. Length (Ft.)3
- Expansion Ratio4:1
- Capacity per Ft. (Lb.)200
- Load Capacity (Lb.)Per Foot 200
- Working Load Limit (Lb.)Per Foot 200
- Height Adjustment (In.)28-1/2 to 41-1/2
- Center to Center Roller Spacing (In.)5
- Wheels per Axle10
- Wheel Dia. (In.)1-15/16
- Wheel Bore (In.)1/4"
- Wheels per Foot20
- Skatewheel MaterialPolypropylene
- Legs per Unit4
- Swivel Caster Size (In.)5 x 1-1/4
- Frame MaterialStructural Steel
- Frame FinishPowder Coat
- Package Quantity2
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.