Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
ABS Self-Luminous Exit Sign, Red Background Color, 20 yr. Life Expectancy
- Item # 9NLF9
- Mfr. Model # SLX60-S-R-20-WH-U
- UNSPSC # 55121703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E7139
- Shipping Weight 1.9 lbs.
- Item Self-Luminous Exit Sign
- Life Expectancy 20 yr.
- Number of Faces 1
- Height 8-1/2"
- Width 14"
- Depth 1"
- Letter Color White
- Background Color Red
- Directional Indicators Universal Chevrons
- Letter Size 3/4" Stroke x 6" H
- Mounting Universal
- Housing Material ABS
- Lamp Type Self-Luminous Tritium Filled
- Standards UL, NFPA 101, NRC, OSHA Specifications
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Self-Luminous Exit Signs (191)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.