Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
6 ft. Self Regulating Heating Cable, Wet or Dry, Max. Circuit Length 200 ft., Voltage 120
- Item # 13R101
- Mfr. Model # 13R101
- UNSPSC # 26121601
- Catalog Page # 3809
- Shipping Weight 1.55 lbs.
- Item Self Regulating Heating Cable
- Mounting Location Wet or Dry
- Cable Length 6 ft.
- Max. Circuit Length 200 ft.
- Voltage 120
- Watts per Foot @ 40F 6
- Amps per Foot @ 40F 0.05
- Watts per Cable @ 40F 36
- Amps per Cable @ 40F 0.5
- Watts On Metal 30
- Watts On Plastic 30
- Number of Conductors 3
- Plug Type GFCI
- Features Waterproof, SJTW
- For Use With Short Pipes, Water Pipe System, Plastic or Metal Pipe Up to 2 1/2" Dia.
- Standards UL515,UL1588,IEEE515.IEEE515.1 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 130-03
- Includes Heating Cable and Power Cable with Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 4E528RAYCHEM
Price $70.05 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.