Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rolling Cabinet, 32 x 24-1/4 x 39-1/4 In
- Item # 26X199
- Mfr. Model # PRO303507
- UNSPSC # 24102006
- Catalog Page # 1063
- Shipping Weight 520.0 lbs.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- SeriesPro 30
- Number of Drawers7
- Drawer Capacity150 to 400 lb.
- Drawer SlidesNone
- Storage Capacity8710 cu. in.
- Load Rating4000 lb.
- Caster Size4"
- Number of Shelves0
- MaterialMild Steel
- Work Surface Material1/4" Steel
- Caster Wheel MaterialRubber
- Caster TypeLocking
- Locking SystemTamper Proof Central Keyed Lock
- ConfigurationCentral Bank: (2) 18-3/4" W x 24" D x 2" H, (2) 18-3/4" W x 24" D x 2-1/2" H, (2) 18-3/4" W x 24" D x 3-1/2" H, (1) 18-3/4" W x 24" D x 5-1/2" H
- FinishPowder Coat Paint
- FeaturesExtra Heavy Duty 1/4" Table Top, Adjustable Legs for Uneven Floors, Foot Pedal to Lift Work Bench in to Moveable Mode, Greaseable Swivel Hinge Drawers, Greaseable Casters, Anti Skid Drawer Mats
- IncludesDrawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.