Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Reference Book, 13/16 In. H
- Item # 8FZE0
- Mfr. Model # 9780471749172
- UNSPSC # 99999999
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.85 lbs.
- ItemReference Book
- Book TitleSustainable Commercial Interiors
- Book FormatHardcover
- Book TypeHome Inspection and Remodeling
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons
- Publication Date11/3/06
- Number of Pages320
- Book DescriptionA Step-by-Step Guide to Designing Environmentally Friendly Commercial Interiors Millions of People in the U.S. Workforce Rely on Interior Designers to Create Environments that Make them Happy and Productive, as well as Promote their Safety and Well-Being.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Reference Books (1375)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.