Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Canister, P100, Black
- Item # 3TAE8
- Mfr. Model # 168800
- UNSPSC # 46182005
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- ItemGas Mask Canister
- Approved forCN, CS, P100 Third Party Testing Showed It Effective Against Hydrogen Cyanide, Tear Gas, Phosgene, Sarin Vapor, Mustard Liquid and Vapor, Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Protection
- Color CodeBlack
- For Use WithOpti-Fit(TM) Tactical Gas Mask
- StandardsProtection Against A-Choloracetophenone (Cn), O-Chlorobenzylidene Malononitrile (Cs)
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This canister is intended only to fit the Survivair Tactical masks that are equipped with a DIN port and not the standard Opti-Fit masks.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.