Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
PAPR System, M, Nickel Cadmium
- Item # 3NNA7
- Mfr. Model # 520600
- UNSPSC # 46182007
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E1977
- Shipping Weight 6.05 lbs.
- ItemPAPR System
- PAPR MountMask-Mounted
- IncludesFacepiece, Battery, Blower, Charger, Power Cord, High Efficiency Filter, Belt, Air Flow Tester
- Battery TypeNiCad
- Cartridges IncludedHEPA
- Intrinsically SafeNo
- Suspension5 Pt. Strap
- Headgear IncludedOpti-Fit Full Face Mask
- For Use WithSurvivair Opti-Fit
- Window MaterialPolycarbonate
- StandardsNIOSH, ANSI/UL 913 Standard for Intrinsically Safe Apparatus for Use In Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Locations
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.