Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Weld Cleaning Electrolyte, 50.7 oz.
- Item # 38Y262
- Mfr. Model # 54A015
- UNSPSC # 23171518
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.5 lbs.
- ItemWeld Cleaning Electrolyte
- Size50.7 oz.
- For Use WithMfr. No. 54D114, 54D214
- FeaturesMore Efficient Formula For Cleaning TIG And Spot Welds On Stainless Steel
- ApplicationLess Fumes, Free Of Hydrofluoric Acid, Nitric Acid And Corrosive Toxic Gases, Enhances Passivation, 100 Times Less Acidic Than SURFOX-T, Not Subject To Mandatory Labeling
- StandardsNSF Registered, ASTM A967 Certified Chemical Passivation for Stainless Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
- Weld Cleaners (56)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.