Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Weld Cleaning Electrolyte, 55 G
- Item # 38Y260
- Mfr. Model # 54A008
- UNSPSC # 23171518
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 656.37 lbs.
- Item Heavy Duty Weld Cleaning Electrolyte
- Size 55 Gallon
- For Use With Mfr. No. 54D114, 54D214
- Features Free From Hydrofluoric Acid And Nitric Acid, NSF Registered For Food Plant Applications, Removes Light Scaling, Formulated For The Most Demanding TIG, Spot And Pulsed MIG Weld Cleaning Applications
- Application Used With SURFOX System For Cleaning Weld Discoloration On Stainless Steel
- Standards NSF Registered, ASTM A967 Certified Chemical Passivation for Stainless Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Corrosives
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.