Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Passivation Tester, -1 to +1 Range, Digital Display, Visual/Audible Indicators: Display Screen
- Item # 38Y306
- Mfr. Model # 54T010
- UNSPSC # 41114614
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.75 lbs.
- Item Passivation Tester
- Range -1 to +1
- Display Digital
- Visual/Audible Indicators Display Screen
- Data Storage Connects With PC Via USB Cable (Included)
- Output 6V
- Length 8-1/2"
- Width 4"
- Height 1-3/8"
- Features Data Can Be Recorded And Stored In A PC Via USB Cable, Digital Screen Provides Quick Diagnostics
- Application To Determine If Stainless Steel Is Passivated, Negative Reading Not Passivated, Reading Of Zero Or Higher Passivated
- Includes 4 PIN Connection Cable, USB Cable, Calibration Control Plate, Software CD, Owner's Manual, Carrying Case
- Standards ASTM A967-05/A380
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.