Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flashlight, LED, Black, 100 L, 123A
- Item # 3KZV8
- Mfr. Model # U2-BK-WH
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
- ItemTactical Handheld Flashlight
- Lamp TypeLED
- Battery SizeCR123A
- Number of Batteries2
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Burn Time2/175 hr.
- Lamp Life200,000 hr
- Body ColorBlack
- Body MaterialAircraft Aluminum
- Body Dia.1.47"
- Switch TypeClick Switch
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Safety RatedNo
- Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Beam DistanceNot Specified
- Impact ResistanceYes
- Water Penetration RatingIPX7
- Light Output ModesHigh / Medium / Low / Eco
- Weight with Batteries0.36 lb.
- StandardsMIL SPEC
- Drop Rating1m
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.