Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sealer, 1 gal, Clear, Epoxy, Matte
- Item # 4YEL5
- Mfr. Model # SB-4000 G
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # 1744
- Shipping Weight 8.92 lbs.
- Item Sealer
- Base Type Water
- Resin Type Epoxy
- VOC Content Less Than100g/L
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Clear
- Finish Invisible
- Coverage 100 to 300 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free 1/2 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic 1 hr.
- Dry Time 24 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1/2 hr.
- Application Temperature 50 to 90 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roller, Spray
- Surface Concrete, Masonry, Natural/Manufactured Stone, Porous, Terrazzo, Unglazed Tile
- Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate
- Standards EPA Standards
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Corrosives
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.