Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 4Z986
- Mfr. Model # B8000
- UNSPSC # 27112903
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- Capacity (Oz.)16
- Dia. (In.)3
- Height (In.)9
- Canister MaterialAluminum
- FeaturesConvenient Loading from Top of Sprayer, Erasable Area on Label Allows to Identify Sprayer Contents
- FunctionSafely and Economically Spray Bulk Fluids such as Lubricants, Penetrants, Degreasers, Solvents and Cleaners, Sprayers Use Compressed Air, which Eliminates Hazardous Propellants and the Need to Properly Dispose of Used or Partially Discharged Aerosol Cans
- Spraying ActionUniform and Controlled with a Full Range of Nozzles for Spraying Pin Stream to Fine Mist
- Includes4 Different Mist Nozzles, 1 Pin Stream Nozzle and an Extra Replaceable Aerosol Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.