Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Anchor, Drop-In, 316 SS, 7/8 x2 1/2, Pk 25
- Item # 4KJA6
- Mfr. Model # 1358SS6
- UNSPSC # 31161502
- Catalog Page # 2980
- Shipping Weight 7.94 lbs.
- ItemDrop-In Anchor
- Material316 Stainless Steel
- Anchor Dia.7/8"
- Thread Size5/8-11
- Thread Depth1"
- Bolt Dia.5/8"
- Drill Bit Size7/8"
- Min. Hole Depth2-1/2"
- Allowable Shear (Lbs.)2189
- Ultimate Shear in 3000 PSI Concrete (Lb.)8754
- Ultimate Shear in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.)8754
- Allowable Tension (Lbs.)1921
- Ultimate Tension in 3000 PSI Concrete (Lb.)7682
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.)7966
- Agency ComplianceUL
- Meets/ExceedsGSA Spec FF-S-325 Group VIII Type 1
- Package Quantity25
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.