Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemA/C Leak Detection Dye
- Size1 oz.
- Size/Net Weight1 Oz
- ColorGreen Tint
- Container TypePlastic Bottle
- AppearanceClear Liquid
- Boiling Point (F)Greater Than 570
- Flash Point (F)Greater Than 430
- Specific Gravity0.85 to .089
- For Use WithR134a, R12, R22
- StandardsSAE J-2297
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Leak Detection Dyes (90)
- Leak Detector Dyes (90)
- A/C Chemical Additives (58)
- Air Conditioner Chemical Additives (58)
- Chemical Additives, Air Conditioner (58)
- Fluorescent Additives (47)
- Refrigerant Fluorescent Additives (46)
- Refrigerant Leak Detector Dyes (44)
- A/C Leak Detection Dyes (5)
- Air Conditioner Leak Detection Dyes (5)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.