Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
A/C Comp PAG Lube, 32 Oz, Flash Point 442F
- Item # 4LTT2
- Mfr. Model # P46-32
- UNSPSC # 41111932
- Catalog Page # 1137
- Shipping Weight 2.2 lbs.
- Item A/C Compressor PAG Lubricant
- Size 32 oz.
- Size/Net Weight 32 oz.
- Color Red/Yellow Tint
- Container Type Plastic Bottle
- Appearance Bright and Clear
- pH 7
- Flash Point (F) 442
- Pour Point (F) -42
- Specific Gravity 0.93
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F) 59
- Viscosity Index 46
- For Use With R134a
- Standards ASTM D445, D2270, D92, D97, D974, D2783, E203, D4052, D1401, ANSI-ASHRAE 97-1989, ATM D972, Modified IP48, FZG
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.