Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Synthetic Penetrant, 55 gal. Steel Drum
- Item # 44N748
- Mfr. Model # 85055
- UNSPSC # 15121806
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 412.0 lbs.
- Item Synthetic Penetrant
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Steel Drum
- Base Hydrocarbon
- Color Translucent Brown
- Flash Point 68 Degrees to 74 Degrees C
- Specific Gravity 0.85
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content 592g/L
- Application Cleans, Penetrates, Loosens Rusted Parts, Frees Sticky Mechanisms, Stops Squeaks, Protects Against Rust, Corrosion, Drives Out Moisture, Leaves A Protective Lubricating Film
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1, ASTM D1298, ASTM D97, ASTM B117, ASTM D130, USDA Rating
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.