Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Synthetic Oil, 55 Gal.
- Item # 44N757
- Mfr. Model # 52550
- UNSPSC # 12181601
- Catalog Page # 1164
- Shipping Weight 421.0 lbs.
- Item Super Lube(R) Light Weight Oil
- Base Synthetic Oil
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Steel Drum
- SAE Grade 80W
- ISO Viscosity Grade 68
- Viscosity Index 145
- Color Translucent
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 500 Degrees F (-40 Degrees to 260 Degrees C) Continuous, -40 Degrees to 650 Degrees F (-40 Degrees to 343 Degrees C) Intermittent
- Pour Point -40 Degrees C
- Flash Point 232 Degrees C
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.89 at 60 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear Less Than0.5mm
- Timken OK Load 25 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C 350 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C 8 cSt
- Application General Light Oil Applications, Textile Spindles, Grinder Arbor Bearings, Ring Oiled Bearings, Wick Feeds, Bottle and Air Line Oilers, Oil Cups, Enclosed Chains, Light Circulating Systems and Food Grade Chain Lubricant.
- Standards NSF H-1
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.