Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSuper Lube(R) Oil
- BaseSynthetic Oil
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeSteel Drum
- SAE Grade85W
- ISO Viscosity Grade150
- Viscosity Index145
- ColorTranslucent White
- Temp. Range-45 Degrees to 450 Degrees F (-43 Degrees to 232 Degrees C) Continuous, -50 Degrees to 500 Degrees F (-45 Degrees to 260 Degrees C) Intermittent
- Pour Point-34 Degrees C
- Flash Point428 Degrees C
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.89 at 60 Degrees F
- Four-Ball WearLess Than0.5mm
- Timken OK Load40 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C681.5 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C13 cSt
- ApplicationPlain, anti-friction and roller bearings, Machine ways, Machine tools, Centralized lubricating systems, Machine tools, Straight, helical, bevel and spiral gears, Enclosed industrial gears, Chains, Gear head motors and Conveyors.
- StandardsNSF H-1
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.