Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Synthetic Multi-Purpose Grease, .5 Oz.
- Item # 44N718
- Mfr. Model # 21010
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # 1290
- Shipping Weight 0.06 lbs.
- ItemMultipurpose Grease
- BasePAO/Mineral Oil
- Size0.5 oz.
- Container TypeTube
- NLGI Grade2
- ColorTranslucent White
- Temp. Range-45 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Flash PointUp to 428 Degrees F
- Dropping PointUp to 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball WearUp to 0.5mm
- Specific Gravity0.89
- Timken OK Load40 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C70
- Viscosity @ 100C8
- ApplicationVarious Food Plant, Industrial Applications Such as Plain, Anti Friction, Ball, Roller, Wheel Bearings, Food Processing Equipment, Hubs, Axles, Chassis, Shocks, Springs
- StandardsNSF Registered, Category Code H-1, USDA Listed
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.