Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGear Oil
- BaseSynthetic Oil
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeSteel Drum
- SAE Grade90
- ISO Viscosity Grade320
- Viscosity Index150
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 450 Degrees F (-40 Degrees to 232 Degrees C)
- Pour Point-34 Degrees C
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Four-Ball Wear0.53mm
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C150 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C13 cSt
- ApplicationSpur Gear, Helical, Herringbone, Rack And Pinion, Straight Bevel, Spiral Bevel, Worm Gears (E.P.), Chain Drive, Circulating Systems, High Temperature Chains, Oil Lubricated Bearings, Gear Boxes.
- StandardsNSF H-1
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.