Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Silicone Dielectric Grease, 400g
- Item # 44N729
- Mfr. Model # 91016
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # 1290
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Di-Electric Grease
- Base PAO/Mineral Oil/Silicone
- Size 400g
- Container Type Fiberboard Canister
- NLGI Grade 2
- Color Translucent White
- Temp. Range -45 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point Up to 572 Degrees F
- Dropping Point Up to 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 1.05
- Timken OK Load 25 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 100C Not Specified
- Application Non Curing Silicone Compound Ideal for Sealing, Protecting, Insulating Electrical Components, Connectors
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-1
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.