Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dry Film Lubricant, 11 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 44N743
- Mfr. Model # 11016
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.93 lbs.
- Item Dry Film Lubricant
- Size 11 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Base Hexane, Propane, Butane
- Color Translucent
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point -10 Degrees C
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content 99.2%
- Specific Gravity 0.68
- Application Industrial Slides, Glides, Intricate Clockworks, Door Locks, Lock Cylinders, Chains, Cable Swivels, Tools, Mold Release, Pipe Fittings, Door, Trunk Hinges, Precision Instruments, High Speed Machinery, Zippers
- Standards Category Code H1
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
- Net Weight 11 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.