Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Clear2g Instant Adhesive Tube Container Type, 10 to 30 sec. Application Time
- Item # 3EHP9
- Mfr. Model # SGH24J-48
- UNSPSC # 31201616
- Catalog Page # 3116
- Shipping Weight 0.06 lbs.
- ItemInstant Adhesive
- Container TypeTube
- Application Time10 to 30 sec.
- Functional CureNot Specified
- Full Cure24 hr.
- Temp. Range-65 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.05
- Adheres ToAluminum, Ceramic, China, Metal, Most Plastics, Pottery, Rubber, Wood
- Chemical TypeCyanoacrylate
- VOC Content20g/L
- CharacteristicsForms Strong Bonds In Tight Joints Between Clean Breaks Or Smooth Surfaces, Use With Non-Porous Application Parts, Instant Bond And Quick Set
- Viscosity40 cPs
- Tensile Strength2500 psi
- StandardsMeets MIL-A-46050C Type II Class 1
- Gap Fill0.004"
- ApplicationFor Well-Ventilated Area
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.