Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Clear 5g Instant Adhesive, Dispenser Container Type, 10 to 30 sec. Application Time
- Item # 3EHP2
- Mfr. Model # 19025
- UNSPSC # 31201616
- Catalog Page # 2777
- Shipping Weight 0.09 lbs.
- Item Instant Adhesive
- Size 5g
- Container Type Dispenser
- Color Clear
- Application Time 10 to 30 sec.
- Functional Cure Not Specified
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.05
- Adheres To Aluminum, Cardboard, Ceramic, China, Corkboard, Wood, Leather, Metal, Most Plastics, Porcelain, Pottery, Rubber
- Chemical Type Cyanoacrylate
- VOC Content 20g/L
- Characteristics Quick-Setting, Works On Oily And Dirty Surfaces, Bonds Most Porous And Non-Porous Materials, Precision Applicator Allows For Either Continuous Stream Or Single Drop Control
- Viscosity 100 cPs
- Tensile Strength 2500 psi
- Standards Meets MIL-A-46050C Type II Class 2
- Gap Fill 0.005"
- Application For Well-Ventilated Area
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 3EHP4SUPER GLUE
Price $4.60 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.