Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermostat, Adjustable Limit, 120/240V
- Item # 2FBY4
- Mfr. Model # SHM180
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- ItemSnap Disc Control
- TypeLimit, Rollout, Manual Reset
- Switch ActionOpen on Rise
- Switch TypeSPST
- Temp. Range (F)180
- Height (In.)2-3/8
- Width (In.)2-3/4
- Depth (In.)3-3/4
- Circuit #1 Switch Closes @ (F)Manually
- Circuit #1 Switch Opens @ (F)180
- Inductive Amps @ 120V14
- Inductive Amps @ 240V10
- Resistive Amps @ 120V25
- Resistive Rating 240V25
- Voltage Range120 to 240
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (914)
- Heat Controls (497)
- Heating Controls (379)
- Residential Thermostats (177)
- Heater Controls (170)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (163)
- Heater Thermostats (160)
- Fan and Limit Controls (147)
- Fan And Limit Controls (147)
- Electric Heat Thermostats (90)
- High-Temperature Limit Controls (60)
- Snap-Disc Controls (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Im looing for one switch that is norm open and one that is norm closed that will close or open at 70 deg or as close to it as posable.
Thank you for your time
Yes, we do have those forms available. To request one please call 1-800-Grainger and an agent will assist you. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.