Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
1 Phase Surge Protection Device, 120/240V
- Item # 5TDG2
- Mfr. Model # SCM150
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase 1
- Voltage 120/240V
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 150V
- Voltage Protection Rating 600V (L-N), 1200V (L-L)
- Nominal Discharge Current 10kA
- Modes of Protection L-G, L-L
- Modular / Nonmodular Modular
- Mounting Style 1/2" Knockout
- Enclosure Material Thermoplastic
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 4X
- Length 3.75"
- Width 2.88"
- Depth 2.00"
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 100kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode 50kA
- Short Circuit Current Rating 10kA
- Number of Poles 3
- Number of Wires 4 Wires
- Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Standards UL/cUL Listed
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.