Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Starter, Super Boost
- Item # 4MG78
- Mfr. Model # SPP-8E
- UNSPSC # 39121515
- Catalog Page # 4213
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- Item Hard Start Kit
- Type Potential Relay/Capacitor Combination
- Voltage 170-277
- HP 1 to 10
- Application For Room A/C Units, Residential and Commercial PSC A/C Units, Heat Pumps and CSIR Units, Replaces 3 Wire Potential Relay and Capacitor
- For Use With PSC and CSIR Compressors
- Includes Lead Wires,Electronic Potential Relay (EPR), 330 V Capacitor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Relays (2220)
- Time-Delay Relays (391)
- Time Delay Relays (346)
- HVAC Relays (269)
- A/C Relays (84)
- Air Conditioner Relays (84)
- Starting Relays (32)
- Compressor Hard Start Kits (16)
- A/C Hard Start Kits (15)
- Air Conditioner Hard Start Kits (15)
- A/C Time Delay Relays (7)
- Air Conditioner Time Delay Relays (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.