Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Sequencer, Number of Switches 1,1-25 Sec
- Item # 2FBW3
- Mfr. Model # Q108
- UNSPSC # 39121510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.14 lbs.
- ItemElectric Sequencer
- TypeStrip Heat And/Or Blower Fan In Heat Pumps And Electric Furnaces
- Number of Switches1
- Main Switch On Time (Sec.)1 to 25
- Main Switch Off Time (Sec.)65 to 115
- Number of Timings1
- Height (In.)2-1/2
- Width (In.)1-3/4
- Depth (In.)1-1/2
- Resistive Amps @ 240V25
- Full Load Amps @ 120V14
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC7
- Full Load Amps @ 480V5
- Therm-o-Disc Model No.12S50M
- Aux. Switch Off Time (Sec.)65 to 115
- Aux. Switch On Time (Sec.)1 to 25
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V72
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V42
- Off Time (Seconds)1 to 25
- On Time (Seconds)65 to 115
- Control Volts24
- Pilot Duty 120/480V (VA)125
- IncludesDouble Quick-Connect Terminals For Combination Loads
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.