Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMiniature Data Logger
- TypeTemperature and Humidity
- Temp. Range (F)-40 Degrees to 158 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range0 to 99%
- Accuracy+/-1 Degrees F Temp, +/-2% RH
- Battery Life6 Years
- Sample Point Storage21 KB
- Time Intervals1 Second to 18 Hours
- Width (In.)1.5
- Depth (In.)0.5
- Height (In.)3
- Compatible WithWindows 2000, XP, Vista
- IncludesCables, Software, And Lithium Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4225)
- Testers (4148)
- Test Instruments (3657)
- Temperature Indicators (540)
- Temperature Monitors (310)
- Temperature Recorders (124)
- Temperature Data Loggers (100)
- Temperature Loggers (90)
- Humidity Monitors (86)
- Digital Data Loggers (78)
- Humidity Indicators (63)
- Humidity Data Loggers (37)
- Humidity Recorders (36)
- Humidity Loggers (31)
- Pressure Data Loggers (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.