Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
High Pressure Switch, Opens 600 PSI
- Item # 4LWY1
- Mfr. Model # SHP600475
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 4211
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- Item High Pressure Switch
- Type SPST
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Opens On High Pressure
- Range (PSI) 0 to 650
- Close (PSI) 475
- Open (PSI) 600
- Reset Auto
- Pressure Connection 1/4" Female SAE
- Mounting Remote
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Function Protects Compressor
- Application Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Includes 18" Wire Leads
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Safety Switches (3788)
- Pressure Sensors (706)
- Pressure Pump Switches (463)
- Compressor Pressure Switches (389)
- Pump Pressure Switches (309)
- Refrigeration Controls (305)
- Refrigerant Pressure Controls (241)
- Pressure Switches (164)
- Industrial Pressure Switches (128)
- Pressure Control Switches (49)
- A/C Switches (46)
- Air Conditioner Switches (46)
- Heat Pump Switches (35)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.