Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fan Cycling Control, Opens 200 PSI
- Item # 4LWY2
- Mfr. Model # SFC200240
- UNSPSC # 39121510
- Catalog Page # 4211
- Shipping Weight 0.14 lbs.
- Item Fan Cycling Control
- Type SPST
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Opens On Low Pressure
- Range (PSI) 0 to 650
- Close (PSI) 240
- Open (PSI) 200
- Reset Auto
- Pressure Connection 1/4" Female SAE
- Mounting Remote
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Function Fan Cycling
- Application Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Includes 1/4" Quick Connects
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Safety Switches (3788)
- Fan Controls (1328)
- Pressure Sensors (706)
- Pressure Controls (655)
- Pressure Pump Switches (463)
- Compressor Pressure Switches (389)
- Pump Pressure Switches (309)
- Refrigeration Controls (305)
- Refrigerant Pressure Controls (241)
- Pressure Switches (164)
- Industrial Pressure Switches (128)
- Single Pressure Controls (121)
- Fan Cycle Pressure Controls (106)
- Pressure Control Switches (49)
- A/C Switches (46)
- Air Conditioner Switches (46)
- Heat Pump Switches (35)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.