Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solar PV Wire, 10awg, 500ft, White, 600V, 7/w
- Item # 26X666
- Mfr. Model # 12431.711109.06
- UNSPSC # 60104701
- Catalog Page # 554
- Shipping Weight 29.9 lbs.
- ItemPhotovoltaic Wire
- Conductor Size10
- Length500 ft.
- Jacket TypeFlame-Retardant Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
- Cable TypeStranded Bare Compressed Copper, 7/.0385 Stranding
- Max. Voltage600
- Nominal Outside Dia.0.238
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees C to 90 Degrees C(-40 Degrees F to 194 Degrees F)
- Description/Special FeaturesRated 90 Degrees C Wet/Dry,Rated for Direct Burial,Deformation-resistant at High Temps,Excellent Moisture Resistance,Exceeds UL 44,Resistant to Most Oils and Chemicals,UV/sunlight-resistant,Meets Cold Bend Test at Neg40 Degrees C
- StandardsIndustry Compliances UL 4703 Type PV, UL File # E323451; National Electrical Code (NEC); ICEA S-95-658/NEMA WC70; UL 44 Type RHH or RHW-2, UL File # E90494; UL 854 Type USE-2, UL File # E90499; CSA C22.2 No. 271 RPVU90, Flame Test Compliances UL 1581 VW, Other CompliancesEPA 40 CFR, Part 261 for leachable lead content per TCLP,OSHA Acceptable
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct is Solely or Partially Powered by Solar Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.