Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
46" LCD Flat Screen Outdoor HDTV
- Item # 5PGF3
- Mfr. Model # SB-4610HD
- UNSPSC # 52161505
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 115.0 lbs.
- ItemOutdoor HDTV
- Display TypeLCD Flat Screen
- Screen Size46"
- Digital Cable ReadyYes
- Max. Resolution1920 x 1080
- Vertical Resolution1080p
- Contrast Ratio2000:1
- HDMI Inputs2
- S-Video Inputs1
- Component Video Inputs1
- Composite Inputs1
- PC Inputs1
- Audio OutputsTosLink, 5.1 Audio from DTV input only (TosLink Optical) x 1
- Watts/Channel10W x 2
- Remote Control TypeWater-Resistant Remote Control
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- IncludesWater-Resistant Remote Control, Lithium Battery, Table Top Stand, Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.