Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Coated Insert, TCMT32.52ESU-AC700G
- Item # 4MNL3
- Mfr. Model # TCMT32.52ESU-AC700G
- UNSPSC # 23171618
- Catalog Page # 3269
- Shipping Weight 0.01 lbs.
- ItemTurning Insert
- Steel (P) CompatibilityYes
- Stainless (M) CompatibilityNo
- Cast Iron (K) CompatibilityYes
- Non Ferrous (N) CompatibilityNo
- Super Alloy (S) CompatibilityNo
- Hardened (H) CompatibilityNo
- Insert Size0.375"
- Insert Shape60 Deg Triangle
- Relief Angle7 Degrees
- Inscribed Circle0.375"
- Insert Thickness0.156"
- Insert MaterialCarbide
- Nose Radius0.0312"
- ANSI NumberTCMT32.52ESU-AC700G
- CoatingSuper FF TiCN/Al2O3/TiN CVD
- Cutting DirectionNeutral
- Mounting Hole Dia.0.169
- Mounting StyleScrew-On
- No. of Edges3
- ISO NumberTCMT16T308NSU-AC700G
- For Use WithSTAC Toolholders, A-STFC, D-STUC Boring Bars
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.