Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Coated Carbide Insert, WNMG432EGUW-AC630M
- Item # 4MPN9
- Mfr. Model # WNMG432EGUW-AC630M
- UNSPSC # 23171618
- Catalog Page # 2899
- Shipping Weight 0.02 lbs.
- Item Turning Insert
- Steel (P) Compatibility No
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility No
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
- Application Medium
- Style WNMG
- Insert Size 0.500"
- Chip-Breaker EGUW-WIPER
- Grade AC630M
- Insert Shape 80 Deg Trigon
- Relief Angle 0 Degrees
- Inscribed Circle 0.500"
- Insert Thickness 0.1875"
- Insert Material Carbide
- Nose Radius 0.0312"
- ANSI Number WNMG432EGUW-AC630M
- Coating Super FF TiCN/Al2O3/TiN CVD
- Cutting Direction Neutral
- Mounting Hole Dia. 0.203
- Mounting Style Clamp
- Rake 0 Degrees
- No. of Edges 6
- ISO Number WNMG080408NGUW-AC630M
- For Use With MWLN, DWLN Toolholders, A-MWLN, D-DWLN Boring Bars
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.