Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
CBN Turning Insert, 4NCCNGA431W-BNC200
- Item # 4MRE8
- Mfr. Model # 4NCCNGA431W-BNC200
- UNSPSC # 23171618
- Catalog Page # 2896
- Shipping Weight 0.06 lbs.
- Item Turning Insert
- Steel (P) Compatibility No
- Stainless (M) Compatibility No
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility No
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility Yes
- Application Medium
- Style CNGA-WIPER
- Insert Size 0.500"
- Chip-Breaker MULTI-TIP (4)
- Grade BNC200
- Insert Shape 80 Deg Diamond
- Relief Angle 0 Degrees
- Inscribed Circle 0.500"
- Insert Thickness 0.1875"
- Insert Material CBN
- Nose Radius 0.0157"
- ANSI Number 4NCCNGA431W-BNC200
- Coating Ceramic-based TiAlN
- Cutting Direction Neutral
- Mounting Hole Dia. 0.203
- Mounting Style Clamp
- Rake 0 Degrees
- No. of Edges 4
- ISO Number 4NCCNGA120404W-BNC200
- For Use With DCLN, MCLN, Toolholders, A-MCLN Boring Bars
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.