Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Open Power Relay, 14 Pins, 240VAC Coil Volts, 35A @ 240VAC, 20A @ 28VDC Contact Amp Rating (Resistiv
- Item # 14H244
- Mfr. Model # PM-17AY-240A
- UNSPSC # 39121515
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H8141
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Open Power Relay
- Pins 14
- Coil Volts 240VAC
- Contact Amp Rating (Resistive) 35A @ 240VAC, 20A @ 28VDC
- Contact Form 4PDT
- Mounting Panel
- Electrical Connection Screw
- HP @ 120V Not Rated
- HP @ 240V 1-1/2
- Number of Poles 4
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Coil Rating 14.0VA, 4.4W
- Hz 50/60
- Features Continuous Duty, Excellent Contact Wiping Action, 20A @ 240VAC, 3-Phase with Plastic or Metal Enclosure Available
- Standards RUL E367G, CUS E13224
- Dimensions 2.72"H, 2.66"W, 3.40"D
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 14H245Open Power Relay, 14 Pins, 12VDC Coil Volts, 35A @ 240VAC, 20A @ 28VDC Contact Amp Rating (ResistiveSTRUTHERS-DUNN
Price $91.60 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.