Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mercury Contactor, SPST, 35A, 120VAC
- Item # 12N665
- Mfr. Model # M35A-120VAC
- UNSPSC # 39121529
- Catalog Page # 293
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- Item Mercury Displacement Contactor
- Contact Form SPST
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- Contact Amp Rating (Resistive) 35A
- Depth 2.30"
- Height 5.05"
- Width 1.94"
- Number of Poles 1
- Contact Material Liquid Mercury
- Mounting Position Vertical within 10 Degrees
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V 5
- HP @ 1 Phase - 240V 5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 7-1/2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 10
- HP @ 3 Phase - 600V 10
- Coil VA Rating 7 to 28
- Hz 50/60
- Features Hermetic Seal, High Dielectric Withstanding Voltage, Long Operating Life, Quite Operation
- Standards UL/CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Corrosives
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CT, IL, LA, ME, NH, NY, RI, VT and WI
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5590)
- Electric Motor Protection (4982)
- Switching Controls (4481)
- Motor Control Switches (4056)
- AC Motor Controls (3764)
- Motor Overload Protection (3020)
- Motor Contactors (786)
- Power Relays (737)
- Heat Controls (495)
- Compressor Controls (457)
- Air Compressor Controls (433)
- Heating Controls (377)
- Furnace Controls (55)
- Mercury Contactors (13)
- Mercury Displacement Contactors (13)
- Mercury Displacement Relays (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.