Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Amber/Blue Crack Injection Resin, 9 oz. Size, Coverage: Not Specified
- Item # 2WLG1
- Mfr. Model # CPFH09-G
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 1746
- Shipping Weight 1.07 lbs.
- Item Crack Injection Resin
- Color Amber/Blue
- Number of Components 2
- Size 9 oz.
- Container Type Cartridge
- Coverage Not Specified
- VOC 3g/L
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- Application Time Not Specified
- Dry Time Not Specified
- Dry Time Recoat Not Specified
- Dry Time Tack Free 24 hr.
- Functional Cure 1 hr.
- Adheres To Concrete
- Application Repairing Cracks In Dry Or Damp Concrete Walls and Floors
- For Use With Standard 10 oz. Caulking Gun
- Characteristics Low Viscosity, Polyurethane
- Meets ASTM D 638
- Includes Single Resin Cartridge and Accelerator Nozzle
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.