Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCrack Injection Repair Kit
- Number of Components1
- Size18 oz.
- Container TypePack
- Coverage8 ft.
- Flash PointGreater Than 200 Degrees F
- Application TimeNot Specified
- Dry TimeNot Specified
- Dry Time RecoatNot Specified
- Dry Time Tack Free24 hr.
- Functional Cure1 hr.
- Adheres ToConcrete
- ApplicationStopping Leaks and Repairing Cracks In Wet Or Leaking Concrete Walls and Floors
- For Use WithStandard 10 oz. Caulking Gun
- CharacteristicsLow Viscosity, Polyurethane
- MeetsASTM D 638
- Includes(2) Resin Cartridges, (12) Ports, (2) Fittings, (1) Epoxy Paste Repair Kit, Rubber Gloves, Mixing Sticks, Video
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Adhesive Sealants (435)
- Sealant Adhesives (406)
- Filler Adhesives (261)
- Cartridge Adhesives (219)
- Concrete Adhesives (174)
- Patching Compounds (167)
- Concrete Repair Materials (138)
- Concrete Patching Compounds (81)
- Floor Patching Materials (45)
- Urethane Adhesives (43)
- Polyurethane Sealants (19)
- Epoxy Injection Systems (8)
- Epoxy Cartridges (6)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.